Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Update! it's been a while, but alot has happened. I'm actually slowly getting a hold of bryce5 and excelling in photoshop. Although getting my photos for the modual is proving difficult. Why do friends have to be camera shy? This past weekend I went to the Expo. All thanks to Ms. Keifer for making my cost cheaper. WOOO! It was a blast. Now I cannot wait for otafest. The people in the picture are all younger than I, but of the otaku life style. It's sad I know... I found friends but of a younger age. And they are all fans of Naruto, each has a ideal character portrayed.
He he he.

Grad is comming up fast... oh boy! ... Yeah. This following image is one I've been working on for a bit, but it's done. and obviously for a music company. I love to stuff I can create. that's all I can think of for now. Ms. Keifer I hope you understand that Photo journalism is not one of my strong points.

1 comment:

Steve Nguyen said...

Can't wait for it either, bout 19 days and counting

Sasuke

Sasuke
What do you want?