Hero here again, and I've brought another anime picture with me. Okay every post I'll do that. . . and I might even post my own work, eventually.Anyway to the main point of the topic, I'm a gamer and anime geek. For the longest time I've been playing nintendo systems for as long as I can remember. The Zelda series is a must play for any nintendo fan. But in the past two weeks I've just spent at least $200 on a PS2 and I think about 16 anime games. ^^; I did this because it was about time I caught up with the games I've missed. The only problem is that I can't find any of the games that have been dis-continued, well except for on E-bay. Another reason why I spent so much is that I want to build my collection before I start paying bills and taxes. I think I made a good pull for gaming choice. Thats all I have to type for this post, until next time. . .
It's Hero time! -Anthony H

1 comment:
Animes, while great to watch, normally make poor transitions to games in my opinion. The story is either non-existant or a rehash, or a horrible original attempt. I prefer my console RPG's which have an original story more suited to the game. You should give Tales of the Abyss a try, really fun game with an awesome battling system that won't leave you bored.
Post a Comment