Yay it's monday, I'm not at the greatest of health... I have a sore throat, a fever temp of 101, hot and cold flashes, and I'm over tired. I couldn't feel any better... Yeah right! My strength has halved, my temper is shortened, I feel like I could collapse at any moment. If you're reading this I'm just on a rant today. And as yoyu can see I have no corrdination at all. I need to get better faster.I forced my self here, to work cause I can't slow down. My illness cannot slow me down. I will not slow down... I have too much determination for a sick person. That's all for now.
Hero Out!

2 comments:
Oh my...
Dude, if your sick you should go home, although... I don't feel any better myself.
Ugh.
I'm tired.
Feel better soon!
-Robyn!
I'm guessing you been sick since haven't seen you for awhile. Hope you feel better man.
Post a Comment